Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | FireStorm Road  T7hjdz

FireStorm Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiyuushashi_Taizen
F-Class Rider

Team/Position : Indie rider
Road : Firestorm Road(Aka Road of Freedom)
Location : any where you keep the music playing at the anime going

FireStorm Road  Empty
PostSubject: FireStorm Road    FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Just been thinking so i can make my road official and just so you guys a get a taste on how i created it if it gets rejected i will have to get another character that's how i think of it it not tell me other wise

Road Name [Firestorm road]
Details [This road is a combination of the Flame road and the wind road. This is also known as freedom road since fire and wind are said to be "free". The rider of this road has these abilities to work with.
~the rider's ability to see and predict the wind and differential pressure via scattering light.
~Gravity Control", or the shifting of one's centre of gravity in order to extend the height and distance of jumps.
~The rider runs a low pressure current by breaking the barrier front. The rider may also be able to dissipate impact forces throughout their body, greatly reducing injury.
~Catching Moon Drops", or interfacing with the air. The rider interfaces with and creates a surface of air via differential pressure. This principle is needed to use the Wind Regalia properly
~the generation of heat via friction. This can bend light, create updrafts, and create illusions using heat mirages. This ability to create heat is especially useful against the Rising Road
use of fast and precise attacks to freeze the movement of their victims. These tricks are collectively referred to as "Time". (to an extent)
Note:this road has a lot of abilities but this road takes up a great deal of strength to fully oppperate]

Difference This road is rarely seen only a few people have the strength to fully use it and also this road has no regalia as of yet. This road is granted to those who are "Truly Free"]
How 7 Years ago

Saizo and Taizen are standing in a field the wind blows hard Saizo stands there eyes closed standing still. Taizen looks at him confused "Hey old man i thought you were going to train me not bore me to death....." "shut up boy and focus your training as all ready started." Saizo says to him"now tell me were the current of the wind is going." "what i dont know east i think its hard to tell."Taizen says "your not focusing the 1st step to this road is reading the wind if you don't know how the wind moves then you will crash to the ground like a brick speaking of which the next part of your training will involve falling if you don't wanna break a bone i suggest you learn how to read the wind." Saizo says to Taizen calmly
145 words down so far i will finish but damn 2000 words is a bit much but i will do it god damnit
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

FireStorm Road  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireStorm Road    FireStorm Road  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Can I tell you I'm not going to approve of this? So I'm going to stop you there so you don't do something you're going to regret, and so that 2000 word RP for nothing.

Let me explain. It's a rip-off, pure plain and simple. I think if I compared your "Details" with the details for the Wing and Flame roads in Aihara's Topic...they'd come out the same. You didn't decrease the power or cut something out to make the compensation for combining two roads. And I don't think you got the "Difference" part. It's how it's different from other Roads, not how hard the fucking thing is to master.

So here's how it's going to work, you're going to come up with a whole NEW idea that isn't a rip-off of another road [or two] and then come back to me. This wasn't an excuse for people to just rip Roads apart and put them back together how they wanted to. This was an exercise in creativity dammit!
Back to top Go down

FireStorm Road
Page 1 of 1