Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | The Unfinished Plinth T7hjdz

The Unfinished Plinth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

The Unfinished Plinth Empty
PostSubject: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:48 am

Sumeru Yamahiroba:
The Unfinished Plinth

As part of the Yamahiroba, the Plinth is
used purely for communal trick training.
Strictly no competing allowed.

Spoiler:

The marble plinth, intended to be the base of the Builder's final monument, remains unfinished as a plain marble bench dedicated as a place to witness the intended function of the Yamahiroba - free-for-all communal training, NO COMPETING ALLOWED.

Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
Jova
F-Class Rider
Jova

Team/Position : Independent
Road : Gaia

READ
READ: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 am

There was something about today that made it seemed like it was different than any other day in this certain person's life. The day was a bright day, the sun was shining bright as it rays hit every house around Sansai City. This happen to wake up everyone that had their shade open; some people would think of it being unpleasant, but some people like the way it beam on them.

They usually woke up with a smile on his face while the others woke up pissed off. There was one person who did neither of that and that was Sora. The man was sleeping through the beaming sun. The birds were chirping away in the sky, but yet he was sleeping as if nothing would be able to wake him up.

It seemed like nothing would be able to wake him up. His parents were out working and nobody bother him because of the fact he did not have school today. Being in College was a good thing because their students did not come everyday unless they put their schedule like that.

This man looked like the only hard sleeper, but it seemed like there was something that woke him up. He jumped off his bed as his alarm began to go off. This was something that usually happen everyday unless his mother or father came in the room to wake him up. His cell phone had woke him up like it usually did every other day.

The man with the blues eyes got off the floor slowly as he noticed that the sun was beaming on his face. He quickly moved his right hand towards his face to block the sunlight. Why was it like that today. It seemed like he would be having a fun time today after he got dress. The problem today was that he was not going to be with Aki since he was in a resort that his parents forced him to go to.

Sora scratched his butt as he took his towel from a hanger he had in his room and walked towards the bathroom. There the man had did all of his business there. He was like a king taking his time and everything just to make sure that everything was great and perfect for him. After an hour had pass the storm rider had gotten out of the bathroom in his briefs and his towel on his shoulder.

Now the man had quickly put on his clothes and everything, finishing up by buckling his belt and walking towards the mirror. He put on his blue fur jacket and put on the necklace he usually wore on his neck. After that he put his rings on and then finished everything by putting the bandanna on his head. He always had his bracelet on his wrist, so it was time to get going.

He did not bring his sneakers with him, since he was not planning on taking off his air trecks today. He did not want to bring his keys either, so he did the next best thing to keep his door locked and close. His exit was his window; before he was about jump it seemed like he was missing something. He was not able to figure it out just yet, but before he leaped it hit him.

There was no music playing into his ears. Sora quickly got off his window and got his I-pod and his head phones and he began jamming to music. Now he was set and ready to go on his journey. He jumped out of the window and jumped towards a lower building as he used his ATs to move forward.

His area today was to go to the Sumeru Yamahiroba. It was a place where he could go to without having to worry about anybody bothering him. That meant he was good to practice his air trecks and without having anybody challenging him. After a few minutes of riding through the wind the gray haired man came to a stop as he arrived to his location.

Sora came to a stop in front of a marble plinth. He always wondered why it looked like that. It was just plained while everything around him was designed and had something different about them. He sighed as he felt like he was the same as the plinth. They were just plain and probably were just glad to be around.

He looked around to see if there was anybody around. It was usually a crowded placed with everyone usually training. Sora was jamming to his music as he was in the same mood he usually was. The wind blew showing him that it was a good breeze around the area, but still it seemed like today it would probably just be him and his ATs.

Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 am

"I see you've found the Plinth. It's about time someone came to sit here." Aihara rolled up from behind the grey-haired boy and stood beside him, admiring the marble bench. "Nobody ever sits here. Hardly anyone even notices it. They all seem too occupied with training, what with the first bell toll predicted any week now."

Aihara wheeled himself forward and sat on the warm marble. "You have an earthy aura about you. Familiar. Interesting. What's your name, young man?"
Back to top Go down
Jova
F-Class Rider
Jova

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 am

While he had given up looking to see if there was anybody around the area, he looked back to the marble Plinth. It was real nice though; it was plain, but it was made quiet well as if it was meant to be made like that. His music was going through his ears, but he made sure that it was low enough to hear someone else speak to him.

Sora did not turn around as he pretended to jam to his music and listen to the man speak. He began to speak about how someone finally came to sit on the plinth. It looked real comfortable and he did needed a place to sit for the time being. The man got closer to him, but Sora did nothing and just stood there while the man got closer.

The blue eye pretty boy placed his right hand into his pocket and paused his music to listen to the man as it seemed like he had more to say. The music came to a sudden pause and Sora continued to look at the marble plinth. This man began to speak about the plinth and how nobody ever sat on it.

Sora's face expression changed into an awe looking one. Why would nobody ever sat on this plinth? It looked mighty comfortable to him; the man spoke about how everyone was too busy training and it was true because of that event that was coming up. He was probably going to join it, but it all depended on his mood really.

Sora watched as the man moved towards the marble plinth and sat down on it. He smiled at him as it seemed like this man was very kind. Looks could be deceiving, but it did not really matter to Sora. Before could move though the man spoke about the stormrider standing up.

It seemed like the way Sora presented himself reminded him of someone else as well. The man wanted to know his name and it was alright with Sora. He slowly moved towards the marble and took a seat right beside the mysterious man. He did not know anything about him, but today would probably be a day he did.

"Well the name is Sora; Kuuhakuu Sora and you are right about this plinth. I don't know why people don't pay attention to their surroundings more often. They could see the beauty of things around them and see things they can't usually see. By the way what is your name?" Sora spoke to the man freely as he looked straight ahead.

This place was the perfect place to train at and that was a reason why he came here. Jamming to his music and training was something that could take up his whole day. He usually had Aki to keep him on track, but not today. Now he had someone else that was here today, but he did not know who he was.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:47 am

Knowing full well that the boy wanted to learn his name, Aihara ignored his request and continued to watch the Storm Riders train. Flames trailed through the air as one Rider soared above the half-pipe, and an arc of glistening ice formed in its wake, followed by a "fakey" Rider grinding its length. Turning to the Rider sat beside him, Aihara watched his widening eyes follow the ensuing ice-and-fire Riders across the Yamahiroba.

"There is beauty in tricks, beauty in battle, too. But the utmost beauty of the AT world is the Regalia of the Sky. These people know that. They train every day to claim that prize. Will you claim it, Sora? Your name says yes, but your aura says no. I'm intrigued all the more."

Smiling at an inner thought, Aihara gently shook his head. "I'm Aihara, the owner of the local hospital. I think you should tell me a little about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jova
F-Class Rider
Jova

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:20 am

As Sora waited for the man to say his name the storm rider looked at the same thing the stranger was looking at. It was the people who were training in the area. It was a beautiful thing to watch in the area if you were not the one training. In Sora's case he just wanted to take a ride here and see if he was in the mood to train.

As of now he was just willing to speak to the man that was next to him. The things he saw was nice as it nothing like the abilities he was able to use. Still the storm rider's attention was changed back to the stranger as it seemed like there were eyes staring at him. Sora looked at him and listen to what the man had to say.

He spoke about tricks and battling in the air treck world and about their aspect about how there was beauty to it. Sora noticed that a bunch of times and that was probably why he love riding them. He was laid back and to start doing stuff like this on his own meant that he was really interested in this sport.

He continued on and told him that the most beautiful thing in the AT world was the Regalia of the sky. Sora had heard about the legendary artifacts, but did not know if he would ever be able to obtain such a thing. His objective was to get stronger without it and soon obtain one if it ever came in his way.

The mysterious man continued on talking about the people in the park and that the reason they trained was to try and obtain these prize. Sora smiled as this man was right on target a lot of these people trained for exactly that. To be on top was on everybody's mind no matter who the person was.

The man had asked if he would be able to claim the Regalia. That question stunned Sora for a quick second. Claiming such a powerful weapon would be a great thing, but would he be able to claim something that was not own by anybody. He had a certain road, which meant finding the Regalia for it was not an easy task.

Sora did not know where to start in the first place, so how would he be able to claim it. The man told him that his name show that will claim it, but the aura around him show he would not be able to. The gray haired man did one thing to the man and that was smile at him with only kindness.

He felt as if the man was praising him, but he was not sure if that was the case. He noticed that the man shook his head and then spoke to him. He had finally said his name. He was Aihara and he was the owner of the local hospital. That was very nice to hear; he had been to the hospital a couple of times, but he had never seen him.

The man wanted to know more about Sora, and since he had nothing better to do he guess he would. "Well I can't say I don't want to claim a Regalia for myself, but if I do get one it would be to protect those that are important to me and the weak. It sounds lame, but that's just my style. I think having that type of power would be a big burden and have a give the user a big responsibility, but I guess it will be fun," Sora said as he took in more air before releasing it.

"I want to claim it Aihara-san, but how can someone like me be able to claim it? I'm just a young guy who goes to college, spends time with his best friend and riding my air trecks and I'm not going to lie I get into a lot of fights. Its like fights are attractive to me and my best friend, but is there anything else you want to know about me and would you like to tell me about yourself Aihara-san?" Sora spoke to the man as he wondered what he was going to say.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unfinished Plinth   The Unfinished Plinth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unfinished Plinth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sansai City :: Sumeru Yamahiroba-
Jump to: