Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | Class 3b - Lesson One T7hjdz

Class 3b - Lesson One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

Class 3b - Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 pm

*The door to the empty room swings open, letting a chill into the steamy room; Dr. Francine Ichigawa strolls in, placing her satchel upon the desk st the front of the room, and closes the door behind her. She slowly looks around the vacant room, taking in the shabby tables and chairs, and the bunsen burners dotted along the walls. Sighing, she took a piece of chalk from her bag and began to write on the board, talking to herself as she did so.*

"First lesson of the new term; Physics. I knew it wouldn't go well. Who wants physics as their first lesson? Nobody, that's who. Will the students arrive? Who knows, Francine..."

*She finished the equation she was writing with a flourish, before sitting down at the teacher's desk and taking the syllabus from her satchel, leaning back to read it.*

"And now we wait."
Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
Lenalee
Student
Lenalee

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 am

Enjoying the sweet breeze of morning air flying through the open window of the empty class room, Lee folded up a paper plane as she threw it out the window saying "ahh Physics, everything works through physics" she giggled a little watching it fly into the open "I wonder if i can get that high" she said as she noticed there teacher walking inside almost not noticing her at all, not before she walked right in front of her saying "I-chi-ga-wa sensei" then smiling seeing how she would react to her walking right in front of her all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 am

*The appearance of one of her students surprised Ichigawa, and she almost dropped her book with fright.*

"Good morning, Lee. When did you get here?"

*Sliding the syllabus back into her satchel, Francine stands up and takes a brand new workbook and hands it to Beilee, before turning back to the board.*

"I'm not sure if the others know we're here. Should we wait?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

scratch...scraaaaattch...clickclickclick...scratch

Pencil on paper, paper on desk, desk on floor. Chair on floor, boy on chair, pencil in hand. The circle connects just as he writes out algebraic functions as well as physics equations. Working after-school on these problems was his way of catch-up for the last few years he had spent kicking around behind a mask.

Many people just looked at him then looked away, after all, what's so special about a boy in black? Black boots, black pants, black shirt, black trenchcoat, black hair, white scarf...wait...white? What kind of...oh never mind. But otherwise, this was Karasu Akatsuki. A senior at Sakuranbo High.

"Alright Crow-kun, you may go."

He looked up from his work, the teacher in the room was Azurin-sempai, a busty thirty-something year old with a thing for dark and mysterious guys. This was the only reason she helped Karasu. Did he feel anything for her? ...well...maybe...if he did it never showed on his expressionless face.

Straightening his papers he put them into the single-strap backpack he had made from various tough [obviously black] fabrics. Grudgingly with the help of a few of his T3 friends. Sliding his pencil into it's pocket he put the backpack on and walked to the teacher's desk, his shoes making heavy foot-falls as he went, another way he avoided suspicion. Bowing lightly he exited the room. A she left, he heard Miss Azurin sigh like a woman in love. It disgusted him.

He followed the hall down, then hooked left. He found a near empty classroom and stepped into it. Thankfully he hadn't had his AT in hand, because there was a teacher and student in this room. The teacher had just finished writing on the board when she sat and was instantly startled by the student, who had been playing with a paper-airplane. Physics huh? Well, I could always use the help... he thought as he took a seat by the window. He didn't like it, being inside. His body longed to be outside, the sky...the air...the clouds...they all called to him like a shark to blood.

He took out his physics book and notebook and began scribbling algorithms. His phys.ed. uniform covered his AT Gear in the duffle-bag he had been carrying. Of course, being so close to the outside called for him to pull them out and jump out the window with them on. Possibly not the smartest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 pm

*Ichigawa turned sharply, the surprise clear on her face as she looked the newcomer up and down. His dark hair framed his face beautifully, sharpening those deep, dark eyes. Instantly she felt hot.*

"How ... err ... I mean,"

*Knowing full well that this was the boy her colleague had talked of so often (only in secret, mind; if the authorities heard of a teacher-student crush, she would never hear the end of it), she could see why the woman was so besotted. She cleared her throat, took a deep breath, and tried again.*

"Welcome, Karasu-san. Are you joining us for the lesson? If so, you may wish to place your scarf, coat and bag on the hooks in the corner. All you will need is a piece of paper and a pencil today. No books, so you can put your syllabus away Beilee."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Student
Lenalee

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:55 am

Lee giggled to her own surprise with her teachers sudden reaction, she didn't think it would work her self, but was amused by how people in this city move about. Shortly after she saw a familiar figure walking its way right inside the room, and then taking a seat right next to the window, one right infront of her seat at the very back.

He was one of those people you'd easily notice because of the way they dress, the type you dont really talk to, but one everyone talks about "karas.. karaus.. cro..crow" she pondered as she tried to recall his name almost whispering it. While doing so she went back to her sit, wondered if she would see anything at all. "Doesn't matter" she thought, "it not like ill pay attention to class anyway" thinking that while once again enjoying the breeze of the wind flying through the open window.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Why...argh...not another one. He realized then that his popularity as a boy-toy amongst the female teachers was growing. Some would see this as a great thing, they could walk around school and have every decent-looking woman undressing him with their eyes. For him, it was a hindrance, attempting to get the teacher's help and all he got was them looking between his legs with their x-ray vision.

Grudgingly he removed his body-length trench-coat, hanging it on the hook, as well as his scarf. He refused to relinquish his bag, as it still held his mask and Blades. Doing this revealed his muscled arms as his shirt was a tight sleeveless, his chest and abdominal muscles were well defined. "Yeah, I'll be joining."

Dropping his book back into his bag, he took first notice of the girl behind him, a slight spiky-haired darkly skinned female individual. And flat as a board from the looks of it. Primly dressed, she looked like a bit of an air-brained prissy bit... Enough of that! his non-demonic side yelled at his insensible demonic side. They often had full fledged conversations, his normal side and his demonic side. They weren't always intellectual.

Lets just rape her and get it over with! His demonic side screamed, And the teacher while we're at it! Shes already hot for this body!

I said no. So shut it.

...asshole...

He ended the internal conversation just as he started copying down the day's work.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 pm

"We will begin this lesson by ignoring the equation on the board. It is entirely irrelevant to today's lesson, and the only reason it is there is for the CCTV cameras in the room. Since there are no microphones in here, we will thus be able to speak freely without my position being made vulnerable."

*Francine was getting into the flow now, her apprehensions now forgotten as she ploughed on with her controversial lesson plan*

"The Headmaster thinks that I'm going off the rails, he thinks that I'm a liability. He doesn't seem to understand that I've worked out how the world has developed over the last decade."

*She glanced at the camera at the back of the room, knowing that the Headmaster was watching. He couldn't hear, though, and that was the point. She could speak to her students and coach them now, without fearing his wrath.*

"I know that the future relies upon the shoulders of a few people, those poor souls whose pasts are lost to them. I know that the future relies on the successful development of their minds, and their intelligence and their abilities. This is why I've devised this lesson. While you two, and the rest of the class for that matter, may not be those few people upon which the world will rely, it makes sense to me to train people to be ready to accept them and not shun them from the society that fears their discovery, the society we live in today. So for this lesson, we will look at the scientific studies undertaken on these people, and walk for a day in their shoes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class 3b - Lesson One   Class 3b - Lesson One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class 3b - Lesson One
Page 1 of 1