Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | Ice kings frozen office T7hjdz

Ice kings frozen office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hironozuka
Ice King
Hironozuka

Team/Position : Leader of Frozen Mist; Member of Sleeping Forest
Road : Frost Road

Ice kings frozen office Empty
PostSubject: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm

*hironozuka walks in*

Ahhhh home sweet home.

*looks around*

Man there's a buildup of dust, maybe I was away for too long?
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 am

Aihara (the current Fang King) storms in, slamming the door aside and sweeping through the office like a tornado. Reaching his fellow Sleeping Forest Member, he grabbed him by the lapels and shunted him backwards. "Build-up of dust? Too fucking right, there is! Where have you been? Had a nice holiday, have we?" He pushed him again, this time from his shoulders. "Did you see the Old Pledge, or did you disappear from you responsibility in the opposite direction to him?"

Applying pressure to his own temples, Aihara turned away from the Ice King and groaned. He rolled away slowly, massaging is head until the pulsating anger had stopped. "Sorry I shouted. But fucking hell, Hiro."
Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm

[g o | h a r d | o r | g o | h o m e]
-Ozzy Osbourne | Let Me Hear You Scream-

A shadow in the corner of the room appeared to shift as a man rolled out of the corner, invisible until a moment ago. It hadn't taken the Wind King long to realize that by interfacing with the wind he could refract light around himself to cause himself to disappear. One could also do this with the Flame Road and was probably more effective that way, but this delivered the same effect.

Karasu rolled lazily over to Kanezane and patted him on the shoulder with a gloved hand, not an inch of his skin could be seen at present. Between the black pants, his black Sub-regalia shaped like a stealth-jet, the black body-length trenchcoat and the black helmet-mask he wore [see Nue], he could have blended into the shadow without refracting light.

"Take it easy Aihara, the last thing we need is the Fang King in one of his own hospital beds from a stress-induced heart-attack. I'm sure that the self-proclaimed Ice King has a reason for his absence. He better." Karasu finished slightly threateningly, as all the air on the room did one complete high-speed revolution around Karasu. Karasu took a seat as all the dust from the office flew out the window.
Back to top Go down
Hironozuka
Ice King
Hironozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 am

Woah... Calm down all its not like I deid and was brought back to life or anything.

*straightens his clothing*

Now whats been going on?? And I will have something to show you both.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am

Aihara flinched, surprised at Karasu's sudden appearance. Boy, is he trying to give me a heart attack? he thought to himself. "Self-proclaimed? I'm afraid you are wrong there, Karasu; he is, in fact, the second Ice King to grace the Sumeru Region. The first Ice King actually built this Palace, along with half of Seijitsu City, before passing his legacy onto his protégé Hironozuka. After the first Ice King passed away, the previous leaders of Sleeping Forest inducted Hiro into their ranks before they all disappeared. And now Hiro slumbers too much, and lets the Palace fall into ruin." He sighed, shaking his head. "And there isn't a thing you can do to change the fact that he is a member of Sleeping Forest. But, however, if he were to disappear like the people who recruited him, I would be forced to redistribute his wealth - including this Palace, the Regalia, the Team, and the Title of Ice King."

Running the last point through his head, he realised that this could be taken the wrong way. Chuckling to himself with the image of Urasak flipping out and destroying the Ice King, he continued; "I'm not saying that he should disappear, so don't take that as my command that you sould make him disappear. That would be counter-productive to our current cause. And no, Hiro," he said, turning to the Ice King himself, a steely gaze that ripped through his defences. "I know it's not like you died and was brought back into the realm of life, but it would be a damned good reason for not being around much lately. Now, what was it you have to show us?"
Back to top Go down
Hironozuka
Ice King
Hironozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Well I'm not all that sure if I should show anyone yet, theres still .... Bugs to stamp out.

*hiro felt the gaze and it reminded him of his teachers training lessons*

Besides why don't we have a drink first like befor my ummm holiday, ne?
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

[t h r o u g h | t h e | d a r k e s t | n i g h t s]
-As I Lay Dying | The Darkest nights-

Karasu's neck spasmed slightly at the mention of counter-productive actions, and Usarak took the stage for a moment. "It would be counter-productive for sure,, but this is just as much the same. If he doesn't show us what he has to show us in the next thirty seconds I might just have to put some incentive in his mind." He cut off as his right pant-leg began flapping in a breeze that shouldn't be there, making the already large holes along the hem that more pronounced.

Well put my counter-part, for being gone so long, he should be explaining himself more and evading less. Of course. Karasu took the controls as he allowed the wind to continue whipping around his ATs as he pushed the two buttons on his helmet, allowing the mask to open like a clam so he could extract his head.

When he pulled the mask away, the face it revealed was in an altogether sphinx-like appearance, solemn as the crypt. "You vanished for how long? Now that you're back though, we want results and answers. The AT world is falling apart at the seams and we need as much help as we can get. So stop evading or I'll let my other half have his way with you, and to be honest, I'm willing to let him. So start talking." If one was watching, they would swear they saw a double cross in his eyes for half a heartbeat.

[ooc] make your posts longer Hiro, or I'll take your title. Kings are supposed to set an example.
Back to top Go down
Hironozuka
Ice King
Hironozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

Look I'm not going to discuss things here yet and don't you worry wind king, you will see my explanation soon.

*hiro glided to his desk*

Now I wonder, how long before I freeze someone where they stand? Or maybe instead of threats maybe I will be allowed to tend to other matters, or is that not productive enough?

*hiro sat down at his desk and began to peruse over his piles of mail and other random junk, suddenly he stops*

Is there anything else that you wish too add?

*hiro gives karasu a cold stare, then turns to aihara*

Sorry for the rudeness here.

*hiro gives a slight bow to aihara*
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Boy, these two really have some issues to work out, Aihara thought to himself as the mindless bickering continued. He supposed he'd have to step in at some point - he wasn't going to let Urasak do anything to the Ice King, and nor was he going to sit back and watch Hiro wind up Karasu until he lost it. But until they sorted out the root cause of the rift between them, Aihara knew that any attempt he made to reconcile the situation would be pointless. Still, he knew he couldn't just stand there. Time waits for no man, he continued to himself, and time passes rather differently in Seijitsu.

"Look," he began, rolling between the fellow Kings of Sleeping Forest and speaking directly to Hiro. "There are some things going on that you really need to know about, but before that can happen we need to know of any news you might have. So we really need you to be straight with us. Time is passing, Hiro. And soon the Trophaeum will open to the hordes of barbarians who would plunder it for wealth." His memory flickered to his predecessor for a brief second. "We took an oath. Well, the two of us did. Karasu has yet to take his inauguration ceremony and speech, but a one-person Sleeping Forest can't conduct it alone."

He turned briefly to Karasu, lowering his voice; "And as for you, I know he's been gone a long time. I know, okay? But we need to get shit sorted. Bringing out Urasak, whether for idle threats or no, is still completely unnecessary."
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am

[c a n | y o u | h e a r | t h e | v i o l i n s | p l a y i n g | y o u r | s o n g]
-Pantera | Respect-

Karasu's mouth twitched, "Yeah yeah yeah, just tell Ice-man over there to stop wasting our time and come out with whatever he has to show or tell us. I'd just like some common courtesy." Usarak pointed out. "And I would have taken this oath if you had told me about it Aihara."

He wasn't talking in a condescending or otherwise belittling way. He was stating a fact. The man hadn't spoken of any oath. He began to relax backwards seeming to fall towards the floor. But the air beneath and behind him coalesced into something of a chair with a footrest, and so Karasu hung suspended in mid-air as Hiro hadn't offered him a seat. He'd made his own.

[ooc] Hiro, please. Put thought as bold or italics or something and speech in quotes so we can tell the difference. And please, take some pride in your posts and make them of a decent length and quality.
Back to top Go down
Hironozuka
Ice King
Hironozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am

*hiro looked at aihara*

Ok ok well I have been training to master the ice regalia, previously I was unable to use them to their full potential so I made a journey to the south poll to master all that could be of the ice regalia.

*hiro kicked his leg under his desk and a ice shard Rose from the ground just stoping short of karasus nose *

There is your explanation satisfied?

And I remember my oath and that's why I needed to train so I can also truly be the ice king.

*hiro kicked again and the ice shard turned to mist*

I will fully explain my regalia to the pledge king when and if I meet him.

OOC: also please take into account that I only have my mobile for net and I'm married and post at work because it's the easiest time to but I don't get much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice kings frozen office   Ice kings frozen office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice kings frozen office
Page 1 of 1